Cucumber is the perfect summer vegetable due to its crisp taste and fresh scent. So perfect that we can’t wait to try these six recipes involving lots of cucumber. From savory to sweet, these recipes are no ordinary cucumber recipe. Get ready to get creative in your kitchen and try out these delicious recipes.
Cold Cucumber Soup
Recipe courtesy of The Healthy Foodie
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp salted herbs (can buy ready-made at grocery store)
- Add all the ingredients to food processor and blend until nice and smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. This step is crucial as it really changes the flavor and consistency of the soup.
- Serve chilled and garnish with a few slices of cucumber and sprigs of fresh dill.