The more you love horses, the more your life changes! You begin to see the world in a completely different way. Your thoughts drift to the barn, and you might even find yourself constantly talking about horses. Perhaps, these facts are all too true for you. Has your life been altered by a special horse?
1) You’d rather kiss your horse than a boy.
2) Your horse wears nicer shoes than you do.
3) If there’s mud, you can absolutely expect your horse to roll in it.
4) No hiding a carrot. As a matter of fact, no hiding any food!
5) Tack stores are way better than the mall.
6) You’d live off of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as long as your horse is well fed.
7) Barn life is HARD work, but you wouldn’t trade it for anything.
8) It’s easy to braid your horse’s mane and tail, but forget doing your own hair.
9) Selfies are only good if a horse is in the picture.
10) There’s no better view than between your horse’s ears.
You might love horses, but are you horse smart? Don’t make these 5 common feeding mistakes.