Garlic roasted red potato wedges with olive oil and rosemary
Courtesy of Ambitious Kitchen
- 4 large red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for pan
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place 2 teaspoons of olive oil on a baking pan or roasting pan and place in oven until hot and oil begins to shimmer, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a large plastic ziploc bag, add potatoes, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, rosemary, parsley, and a generous amount of salt and pepper. Close bag and shake to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Dump the potatoes on the hot pan, and evenly distribute them in 1 single layer and place in oven. After 20 minutes, loosen the potatoes gently with a spatula and flip over. There may still be pale potatoes, so try and arrange those on the outer edges of the pan. Place back in oven for another 15 minutes, then flip again and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown, crispy, and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with roasted chicken and a variety of dipping sauces.