Love the flavors of a baked potato but looking for something new to try for dinner or a party? Deconstruct the side and whip up a batch of loaded baked potato dip to serve with french fries or plain potatoes. This dip is easy and delicious.
- 1 16 ounce container of sour cream
- 4 ounces extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 12 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Combine sour cream, cheddar cheese, red pepper, bacon, chives, black pepper, garlic salt & chili powder in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well, chill & serve.
- Garnish with additional bacon crumbles or chives if desired.
This should yield enough dip for 12 guests at dinner or a gathers. Great as a vegetable dip too!
Photos and recipe from Horses & Heels.