Believe it or not, I actually chased some cans back in the day! That’s right, I was a barrel racer, pole bender, and even tried my hand at goat tying….which is why it’s pretty exciting to see such an awesome saddle come along. Check out the StingRay!
“Introducing the latest addition to the Sherry Cervi Signature Series, the Stingray is made for the rider who prefers a reasonably vertical ride but secure deep seat in training, exercise, and fierce competition. This saddle helps prevent the rider from getting thrown over the front and out of balance. By keeping the hips and knees at ergonomically correct angles at the slower stages of the horse’s gate and letting you sit deeper at high rates of speed, it keeps you on the cantle and behind the jerk of the horse’s stride or stop. This saddle is different than any saddle you’ve tried before, boosting confidence and improving performance.
• SPRS (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot) holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping rider deep in the seat pocket Significant swell shaping allows for full surface leg contact for security, comfort, and a narrow feel
• 100% simultaneous contact for hips, lower back, and feet
• Horn options available in Small, Crown C, or Cutter
• Standard 7” gullet, additional gullet sizes available with adjustable rig
• Only 6 ¾” and 7” gullet with an inskirt C-Rig
• Flank cinch options with removable back billet
• Available with large or small skirt” -Martin Saddlery
Want to see StingRay heel down in the roping pen? Check her out here!