Try out this this fun, fizzy punch of sparkling rosé mixed with fresh grapefruit and lime!
Sparkling Rosé Grapefruit Margarita
- 5 oz. fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (you can use bottled juice, but fresh is always best!)
- 2 tsp. fresh squeezed lime juice (about one small lime)
- 1 tsp. honey
- 6 oz. Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé
- 1 oz. tequila
- Pink Himalayan salt for rim
- Rosemary sprig for garnish (optional)
- First, rub your margarita glasses with a lime wedge to get the rim wet. Dip the rim into the crushed Himalayan salt. Fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Now, to prepare the cocktail, add the grapefruit juice, lime juice, honey, and tequila to a cocktail shaker. Give it a good stir. *Note, it’s ideal to use room temp juices to allow the honey to combine well into the mixture. If the juices are too cold, the honey will not blend.
- Add the Sparkling Rosé to the mixture. Do not shake at this point because if you do, you’ll release all the bubbly goodness of the rosé.
- Pour the mixture over the ice. Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and a sprig of rosemary.
If you love this sparkling rosé grapefruit margarita, then you’ll want a sip of this classic cadillac margarita!
Recipe courtesy of Quartz + Leisure.