Blurred lines between English and Western leave the style door open to beautiful new interpretations. A base layer of performance basics in cream accented with a butterscotch hat and belt are a sure season winner. Tall buckled boots in a rakish brown-not black-keep the look haute, not haughty.
Tasha Polizzi. tashapolizzi.com
1) HAT $237; Stetson; stetson.com, 866.271.7077.
2) HORSE PRINTED SCARF $20; Mod Cloth; modcloth.com, 888.495.9699.
3) BOOT $200; Durango; durangoboots.com, 866.442.4908.
4) VEST by Barbour; barbour.com for stores and price.
5) jodhpurs $210; Ariat; ariat.com, 877.702.7428.
6) BELT $240; Double J Saddlery; doublejsaddlery.com, 800.669.2535.
7) BRACELET $90; Montana Silversmiths; montanasilversmiths.com, 855.358.5002.